Why We Like The Reverb AXS Dropper Seatpost
Whether you're a neat freak looking for a way to tidy up your cockpit, or you're a hunter of the newest, sleekest components, we wouldn't fault you for giving RockShox new Reverb AXS Dropper Seatpost a good once-over. This elite new dropper skips the cables, opting for electronic actuation that wirelessly communicates between a sleek button at your cockpit and your dropper post for a setup free of hoses, routing, and wasted energy. All of this has been enabled by SRAM's AXS technology that brings a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity to your steed.
The post itself is smoother to move than previous generations, requires less downward pressure to drop, and can be stopped in any number of positions between its base and highest reach. It uses a new lower-friction IFP that allows for faster actuation of the post, preventing sluggish rebound when you need your saddle at full-mast for punchy pedal fests at the bottom of a descent. The post also features new Vent Valve technology that enables super simple servicing. While RockShox builds the post to be resilient to rigorous use, there's no debating that sometimes things just don't go as planned, and being able to perform quick-fixes is a must — especially on a dropper post that rings in on the high-side of triple-digits. Vent Valve technology is a fail-safe put in place that we hope you never have to use, but enables you to service the post in the event that oil and air mix, without disassembling the post all together — all that's required is that you depress the valve, compress the post, and you're good to go. Air will channel back into the air chamber, leaving the oil where it belongs.
- Effortless wireless dropper post with infinite adjustment
- Clean, simple installation with no cables to worry about
- Updated internals give speedy return no matter the conditions
- Simple, reliable service solution with new Vent Valve technology
- SRAM AXS technology actuates dropper with the tap of a button
- Battery offers 40hrs of trail life, recharges in under an hour
- Controller, battery, and charger included for out of the box use
- Battery is compatible with both SRAM AXS derailleur and RockShox Reverb AXS dropper
- Item #RSX009E
- [shaft] 3D-forged 7050 aluminum, [head] forged 7050 aluminum
- 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm
- 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 170mm
- wireless hydraulic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.8oz (676g)
- 1 battery, 1 controller, 1 charger, 1 charger cable, 1 MM mount
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov