Gobble be gone.
Forget the incessant squealing and noisy gobbling of your old, contaminated rotors the minute you swap on the Avid CenterLine Rounded Rotor. Designed to maintain a consistent center of friction, the CenterLine Rounded Rotor offers powerful braking without the loud, discordant noises you've come to expect from disc brakes. The 12-spoke design reduces warping and distortion when you're pushing your brakes to the absolute limit on scintillating downhills over thousands of vertical feet. It's available in a wide variety of sizes for virtually any riding discipline, from cross-country to downhill racing. Please note, each CenterLine Rounded Rotor is compatible with all SRAM and Avid disc brakes and includes all attachment bolts.
- Stainless steel construction optimizes strength-to-weight
- Keeps center of friction consistent to minimize vibration and noise
- 12-spoke design reduces warping and distortion after heating up
- Variety of rotor sizes for XC, trail, enduro, downhill riding
- Only one rotor, six bolts included