In order to keep up with the evolving requirements of cycling's governing body, SRAM has softened the edges of its CenterLine Rounded Rotor. The 12-spoke design reduces warping and distortion when you're pushing your brakes to the absolute limit on scintillating downhills over thousands of vertical feet. It's available in a wide variety of sizes for virtually any riding discipline, from cross-country to downhill racing. Please note, each CenterLine Rounded Rotor is compatible with all SRAM and Avid disc brakes and includes all attachment bolts.
- A disc rotor meant to reduce risk of injury in crashes
- Stainless steel construction optimizes strength-to-weight
- Keeps center of friction consistent to minimize vibration and noise
- 12-spoke design reduces warping and distortion after heating up
- Variety of rotor sizes for all cycling disciplines
- Includes one rotor and six attachment bolts