Even the heartiest of cyclists, those riders who never appear phased by a stormy forecast, like to stay dry. Owning the Showers Pass Men's Refuge Jacket means any excuse you make for staying indoors seems, well, wimpy.
The Elite 3-layer fabric used to construct the jacket is highly waterproof, and Elite's breathability means moisture is less likely to build inside as you work up a sweat. Two chest zips provide additional ventilation to help regulate core temperature as the weather changes. Fully taped seams add to its ability to withstand a downpour, as do the sealed AquaGuard Vislon zippers.
The Refuge jacket features adjustable cuffs, which are perfect for heavier cold weather gloves. A removable hood as well as a drop-down tail make this jacket not only ideal for cycling, but also versatile enough to be a shell for skiing or backpacking. A relaxed fit means layers are easily added, making this a great 3-season option.
A zippered chest pocket, full rear pocket, zippered rear media pocket, and light loop add to the already stellar features of this jacket.
The Showers Pass Men's Refuge Jacket is available in sizes Small to X-Large and in the colors Cayenne and Graphite.
- Durable hardshell jacket for heavy rains and cold cycling and even skiing
- Fully taped seams for impenetrable defense against soaking rains
- Waterproof zipper bounces rain drops out of the way
- Removable hood for fairer weather riding
- Reinforced shoulders resist abuse from commute packs and piggy-back rides
- Drop tail extends coverage when in the cycling positions
- Adjustable cuffs fit over big or small cycling gloves
- Item #SHO0044
- fully taped 3-layer ELITE
- spring, fall, winter
- 1 zippered back, 1 zippered chest
- 360 trim
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz (545g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime