Why We Like The RT-MT800 Centerlock Disc Rotor
We know that disc brakes are all that and a bag of chips thanks to their reliable all-weather braking performance, and the RT-MT800 Centerlock Disc Rotor features new technology to amp that performance up a notch. Shimano's Freeza technology means this rotor is able to cope with sustained braking and higher temperatures associated with road cycling. That advanced heat sync design reduces brake fade, and installing and removing the rotors is quick and easy thanks to Shimano's centerlock design.
- Disc road rotor for reliable stopping power in all conditions
- Maximum heat dissipation thanks to Ice-Tech Freeza technology
- Available in 140mm and 160mm options for a start
- Centerlock hub compatible
- Item #SHIU1EU
- aluminum, stainless steel
- Attachment Type
- 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 203mm
- Claimed Weight
- [160mm] 4.1oz (117g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.