Why We Like The Julbo Edge REACTIV Sunglasses
Whether we're testing our speed on road or our balance on trail, we're wearing the Julbo Edge REACTIV Sunglasses to ensure we always have the best view. The curved shield lens gives us a wide window and increased protection from debris, while the ventilating frameless style and fog-fighting coating keep our vision clear. As we roll over rough terrain, the adjustable nose pads and soft-grip wraparound temples give us a comfortably customized fit that doesn't slip, bounce, or dig. The photochromatic lens adapts to changing conditions, delivering optimal contrast whether we're pedaling under a thick canopy or along an exposed ridgeline. And when a bright day turns gray, this pair's magnetic tech lets us quickly swap lenses to reduce eye strain.
- Ultralight, high-tech sunglasses for riding road and trail
- REACTIV lens adjusts to changes in light conditions
- Frameless design for ventilation, low weight, and wide view
- MagneFix interchangeable lens tech for quick lens changes
- Adjustable nose pads offer a customized, secure fit
- Slim, flexible arms fit comfortably with your helmet
- Soft temple grip tech won't rip out your hair
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JULM081
- REACTIV, anti-fog coating
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, MagneFix (additional lenses sold separately)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- 3D Nose Fit (adjustable), Grip Tech temples
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 64 / 15 / 124mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- enduro, cross-country, gravel, road cycling, hiking, running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.