Why We Like The Ultimate Cover Sunglasses
Julbo's Ultimate Cover Sunglasses offer peak-performance visibility and versatility for mountaineering, alpine climbing, backcountry touring, or even training in lower altitudes. The nose cover and side shields are removable when we're out of the alpine sun's gaze, and the nose cover gives cover to cold wind as well as harmful UV rays. Even better, the REACTIV photochromic lens gives extra shade when we're on sunny summits, and less shade when we're trekking through shady trees, while the Spectron lens is lighter and offers shock resistance.
- Ultimate Sunglasses specialized for mountaineering, alpine, and training
- Photochromic REACIV lens adjusts tint according to the sun conditions
- Spectron lenses are lighter and offer shock resistance
- Removable spandex side shields and nose guard for sun, wind, and cold
- Adjustable CustomFit temples with Grip Tech ensure a stay-put fit
- 3D Nose keeps a flawless hold with or without a helmet
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JULM07N
- REACTIV 1-3, REACTIV 2-4, Spectron 3, Spectron 4
- not polarized
- [Spectron] no, [REACTIV] yes
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- grip tech
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 50 / 14 / 130mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking, cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help