Hakka MX Frameset
Why We Like The Ibis Hakka MX Frameset
With its incredible versatility, the Ibis Hakka MX Frameset allows us to create our dream bike for gravel, road, or a muddy cyclocross track. Its extremely lightweight carbon fiber monocoque frame, ENVE G Series carbon fork, and balanced geometry deliver optimal performance for both long rides and aggressive final sprints to the finish line. It's fast, stiff, and quiet, avoiding the loud creaking we usually hear with an oversized threaded T47 bottom bracket.
As we build our dream bike, the Hakka MX allows us to choose between gravel, road, or cyclocross tires, offering a tire clearance of up to 700 x 40c or 27.5 x 2.1in, thanks to sculpted chainstays. It also features internal cable routing options for whichever drivetrain we choose to ride, whether it be 1x, 2x, or electronic. Flat-mount disc brakes provide optimal stopping power no matter the terrain or how bad the weather conditions may be. Plus, it also includes a removable rear fender mount on the seat stay to keep the mud out of our high-performance machine.
- Versatile frame for riding gravel, road, or cyclocross course
- Built with a carbon monocoque frame and ENVE G Series carbon fork
- Revamped geometry balances long rides and powerful sprints
- Inclusive tire clearance allows for road, gravel, and CX tires
- Features internal cable routing options for every drivetrain
- Flat-mount disc brakes offer superior stopping power on any terrain
- Uses a T47 standard BB for a lightweight, quiet, and durable ride
- Item #IBSB0A5