FR-C Pro Bib Knicker
The FR-C Pro Bib Knickers are one of the most trusted garments in Giordana's lineup, and happen to be one of our personal favorites for enjoying shoulder season rides in total comfort. They're Giordana's top model, incorporating feedback from their sponsored Pro Teams to bring us the best possible fit and performance. Technical fabrics contour the body perfectly in the cycling position, bringing warmth, compressive support, and a barely-there feel that's so comfortable you'll never have to think twice about them while riding.
The newest FR-C knickers use Giordana's HC50 High Compression Power Lycra, a compact knit that that offers the benefits of higher compression fabrics, but with a lighter weight and feel. Inside you'll find Super Roubaix thermal fabric with a brushed interior that's soft to the touch and retains your body heat with just enough protection for the knees, all while preventing you from overheating when the pace or the temps pick up. Giordana further updates the knickers with new leg bands that expand to prevent unwanted pressure or pinching, yet still keep the knickers in place during hard pedaling efforts. The bib uppers are overhauled as well, combining breathable mesh with soft, wide straps that stay in place without any irritation or discomfort.
Some features are so good to begin with on the original FR-C knickers, we're glad they carried over. This includes Giordana's Core Contour System, which puts special panels in strategic places, helping fight fatigue so you can push harder for longer. Finally, its premium Cirro OmniForm Chamois is supportive and helps to absorb road chatter and surface imperfections so you can focus on the ride instead of constantly shifting around in the saddle to find a comfortable position.
- Giordana's top-tier knickers bring comfort to spring and fall rides
- Fabrics combine compressive support with a lightweight, soft feel
- New leg bands expand for comfort while keeping the short in place
- New bib upper stabilizes and moves with you for support and mobility
- Cirro OmniForm chamois is engineered for all-day comfort
- Strategic Core Contour System paneling helps fight fatigue
- Brushed interior provides warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Abrasion-resistant Lycra on inner leg and seat panel for durability
- Item #GIOX25H
- [face fabric] HC50 High Compression Power Lycra, [inner legs, seat panels] Zaffiro 2.0 abrasion-resistant Lycra, [waist] Ametista Carbon, [bib center] 190 Mesh, [bib straps] LoPro 0 elastic microfiber, Antigua piping, [leg band] 190 E elastic with silicone gripper
- spring, fall
- Cirro OmniForm
- Chamois Thickness
- [max] 14mm
- Core Contour System paneling
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year