FR-C Pro Thermal Long-Sleeve Jersey
We don't know about you, but to us, the while of a trainer gets old after a while. If given the choice, spinning away outside is always favored, and Giordana's FR-C Pro Thermal Jersey provides a little extra insulation to make chilly outdoor rides a little more enticing. It's built from two different microfiber polyesters that are targeted to optimize mechanical stretch where you need it most, while the back offers better breathability to keep you from overheating when you put out major efforts. Inside the fabric is soft and fleecy to trap heat, and usher sweat outwards, keeping you primed through cooler temps.
As you can expect from Giordana, fit is of the utmost importance, and the FR-C Pro Thermal offers a cut that's honed in by the pros, and tailored specifically for life in the saddle. As such, you'll find that the chest is a little bit narrower, and contoured to keep you comfortable with your arms forward holding onto the bars, while a drop-tail hem provides coverage in the back. Raglan sleeves offer an additional boost in mobility, so you're unhindered with your moves from the hoods to the drops, or signaling traffic. The jersey offers just enough room to toss on a baselayer underneath when temps dip, and plenty of insulation under a jacket should the weather hit you with a solid left-hook, sending you into sub-zero winds.
- Giordana's thermal jersey gets you outside when temps dive
- Microfiber fleece traps heat against your skin, wicks sweat out
- Targeted panels offer stretch where you need it for total mobility
- Tailored cut omits bulges and wrinkles, but keeps room for base layers
- Reflective accents in all directions help you stay seen
- Deep back pockets securely stow your riding essentials
- Extended drop-tail hem gives you coverage, plus boost of reflective visibility thanks to Pixel panel