Zoic's Ether line of shorts are best sellers for a reason, and the Men's unlined Ether Camo Short shows why with its blend of technical fabrics and functional storage options that ensure you're ready for whatever the trail sends your way. Made from a blend of materials that wick, ventilate, and stretch, the Ether delivers all-day comfort and incorporates a gusseted inseam that gives an extra dose of stretch for unrestricted movement and eliminates unwanted seat hang-ups./
The liner-free design means those bib shorts you've previously relegated to the closet can come out to play on trail days to provide stealthy comfort without impacting your trail-worthy style. After the ride, you can ditch the bibs and transition seamlessly to casual chats at the post-ride barbeque.
- A versatile trail short that's equal parts style and function
- Light, stretchy fabric and gusseted inseam allow unrestricted motion
- Integrated mesh paneling promotes cooling airflow
- Ample pocket space securely stores ride essentials
- Hook-and-loop tabs dial in the waistband's fit
- Relaxed, knee-length fit leaves room for knee pads
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Stole these from my husband
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These shorts are awesome, my husband bought them for himself but I steal them from time to time because they are super comfortable and have a mega adjustable waist. The fabric is durable and soft against the skin, and the camo pattern is rad.