Why We Like The 101 XPLR Carbon Wheel
The 101 XPLR Carbon Wheel offers a lot, but the main thing is that this wheel can provide a smooth, magic carpet-esque ride over harsh terrain. The 101 XPLR (short for explorer) is Zipp's first purpose-built wheelset for gravel. It prepares us for choppy roads and gravel paths with more control and durability, and especially with larger tubeless tires at lower tire pressures. Less fatigue allows us to ride longer and faster, and a reduced chance of pinch flatting keeps us in the saddle.
- A purpose-built gravel wheelset that offers comfort and compliance
- Available in 700c or 650b for versatility, and a 27mm internal profile
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting so we can ride without a hitch
- More traction riding rough corners means more speedy fun
- Ability to run lower tire pressure makes for a smooth ride in iffy terrain
- ZR1 hubset for improved seal design for responsiveness and durability
- Less fatigue so we can pick up the pace and ride all day
- Item #ZIPZ069
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.