Why We Like The Yeti Cycles Freeland Short
From the White Rim Trail in Utah to the winding mesa trails in Sedona, the Freeland Short delivers the freedom and flexibility we need to find our escape. Two-way performance stretch fabric lets us pedal with full freedom of movement, and a DWR finish repels puddle spray and debris while we ride. To top it all off, zippered thigh vents disperse excess heat, and larger cargo pockets save room for on-bike essentials.
- Aggressive trail riders need the freedom and flexibility of this short
- Relaxed fit lets us wear knee pads if needed
- Two-way performance stretch gives us mobility
- Zippered thigh vents ensure cooling comfortability
- Roomy cargo pockets leave space for essentials
- Item #YTIR1EK
- synthetic, DWR treatment
- 2 hand, 2 zippered cargo
- tech webbing adjustments, silicone strip
- zippered thigh venting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help