Item # YTI009E
Yeti Cycles Freeland Short - Men's $99.95
Freedom to roam.
From testing your grit along Sedona's puckering mesa trails to flowing down ribbons of forested singletrack in Vermont, the Yeti Men's Freeland Short delivers the freedom and flex desired by aggressive trail riders escaping to the hills. This relaxed-fitting trail short sits along the knee, allowing you to rock knee pads underneath or go sans on less-technical terrain. Zippered thigh vents disperse excess heat from sapping your riding output, plus there's a multitude of storage space in the large cargo pockets.
The Freeland Short features 2-way performance stretch fabric, conforming to your every pedal stroke without ripping or fraying when you take a nasty spill. It wicks moisture along the way, preventing overheating when you're slogging uphill on long climbs. Yeti then uses a DWR finish to repel dewy puddle splashes and oncoming rain showers from soaking through. It's then equipped with a rear-stretch panel for greater flexibility, which enables you to pedal swiftly down the trail and drop off the back on steep descents.
- Freedom and flex desired by aggressive trail riders
- Relaxed fit allows you to wear knee pads, if desired
- 2-way performance stretch conforms to riding movements
- DWR finish repels rain showers and outside moisture
- Rear-stretch panel allows for fluid range of motion
- Zippered thigh vents keep you cool and comfortable
- Roomy cargo pockets for storing snacks and tools
- Waist webbing adjusters for a slip-free fit
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|48 - 50in
(121.9 - 127cm)
|Waist||29 - 31in
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 37in
(88.9 - 94cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 43in
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
|Trail Fit Inseam||14in
|Race Fit Inseam||15in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.