Why We Like The Volt Titanium Saddle
The Volt is WTB's most popular mountain saddle and for good cause. With a durable upper, medium padding, and a subtle top curve, the Volt provides a stable platform for any off-road discipline. A slight upturn to the back of the saddle and a slight downturn to the nose help to keep weight centered, rather than scooting back and forward to find a comfortable position. This shape also lets us lock into position on sustained climbs, and makes it easy to shift our weight forward if it gets really steep.
- WTB's most popular mountain bike saddle
- Versatile shape provides a stable pedaling platform
- Titanium rails keep saddle weight low
- Medium thickness padding absorbs the off-road bumps for greater comfort
- Item #WTBF13G
- flex-tuned, DNA padding
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 135mm, [medium] 142mm, [wide] 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 7.3oz (208g), [medium] 7.9oz (225g), [wide] 8.1oz (230g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, enduro, cross-country
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 2, 2021
I needed the wide. Light weight, comfortable.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help