Why We Like The Ranger TCS Tubeless Tire
Faster than fast and quicker than quick the WTB Ranger TCS Tubeless Tire gets us up and down the trail with confidence and ease. We choose this tire for getting rowdy on hardpack and loose during our cross-country races. The 120tpi sidewall option conforms to rocks for more traction in technical terrain, while the 60tpi option offers more robust puncture resistance.
- Fast-rolling and lightweight trail and cross-country use tire
- 120tpi sidewalls make for smooth rolling on rough terrain
- 60tpi sidewall adds puncture resistance and longer tread life
- Tubeless-ready design means a smoother ride at lower pressures
- Item #WTBF14V
- TCS Light/Fast Rolling
- 29 x 2.25in, 29 x 2.4in
- 60, 120
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking, trail, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help