EnCase System Bar Kit One
Hydration bags only slow you down, and bulky pockets have never been comfortable on the bike, but that doesn't mean you should skip out on essential tools. The Wolftooth EnCase System Bar Kit enables you to pack your tools neatly on the inside of your bars, so you can skip bags without going without. The sleeves come along with end caps, and can fit both flat and drop-bars.
- Handy bar-end tool sleeves for quick repairs minus bulk
- Slide into flat or drop-bars for compact repairs
- End caps help secure sleeves in place
- Equipped with tons of tool options for most basic trail-or-roadside repairs
- Item #WFCA00R
- flat head #3.5, Phillips #2
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex, T10, T25, T30 Torx
- Other Tools
- chain tool (compatible with all chains including 12-speed), tire plug insertion tool, spoke wrench, valve core wrench
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 3, 2020
Good Concept ..Poor quality stranded me!
- I've used it several times
Excited to get this tool! Works super well as far as storage in handle bars. Quiet no rattling as promised. I do need to use my tire lever to get them out. I have used the multi tool and the tire plug these work well. Had not used the chain tool until today when my wife?s chain snapped 8 miles into the mountains. Wasn?t worried , had the chain tool. Put the chain tool on aligned it to the proper link pin and as soon as I added pressure the tool bent. It is soft metal and not hardened. We were left stranded by the wolf tooth chain tool on its first ever use. Extremely extremely disappointed! Like the concept but the metal quality sucks. Makes me worry about the other tools as it looks like they are made of the same metal! I?m not sure I would purchase this again!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help