Why We Like The Drop Stop SRAM Direct Mount Chainring
Built with quality in mind for optimal chain tension and mud-shedding, the Drop Stop SRAM Direct Mount Chainring is one of our favorite components for replacing worn-out chainrings or customizing our bike. The aluminum construction offers stiff, lightweight performance that’s designed to stand up to the test of time.
- Chainring for SRAM direct mount cranks
- Sizes to accommodate anything from fat bikes to enduro rigs
- Wide teeth provide excellent chain tension
- Item #WFC000R
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42t
- Compatible Components
- [cranksets] SRAM direct-mount, [chains] 9, 10, 11, 12-speed (except Shimano 12-speed)
- Claimed Weight
- [26t] 1.8oz (52g), [28t] 2.1oz (59g), [30t] 2.3oz (65g), [32t] 2.5oz (70g), [34t] 2.6oz (75g), [36t] 2.9oz (81g), [38t] 3.2oz (90g), [40t] 3.7oz (106g), [42t] 3.9oz (111g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cross-country, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help