Why We Like The Freda 7in MTB Short
Wild Rye's Freda short takes after the Freel short, but with a shorter inseam that inspires style and comfort. It's the same fabric and print, but with a slightly revamped fit that accommodates a shortened inseam. We like that Wild Rye kept around the Freel's side pockets that leave plenty of room for our essentials, and the soft and comfortable feel of the shorts that's perfect for hitting up our favorite trails.
- Durable shorts that take after a pair of Wild Rye's favorites
- UPF 50 fabric protects against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Breathable materials inspire cooling comfort
- Four-way stretch means we have full range of motion
- An athletic fit and shortened inseam is ideal for mountain biking
- Item #WRY000M
- 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- 2 hand, 1 rear
- belt loops
- UPF Rating
- UPF 50
- Claimed Weight
- [size 4] 7oz
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.