Why We Like The Wild Rye Freda 7in MTB Short
Wild Rye's Freda short takes after their Freel short, but with a shorter inseam that inspires style and comfort. Complete with side pockets that leave plenty of room for our essentials, the Freda features a soft and comfortable feel that's perfect for hitting up our favorite trails.
- Durable shorts that take after a pair of Wild Rye's favorites
- UPF 50 fabric protects against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Breathable materials inspire cooling comfort
- Four-way stretch means we have full range of motion
- An athletic fit and shortened inseam is ideal for mountain biking
- Item #WRY000M
- 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- 2 hand, 1 rear
- belt loops
- UPF Rating
- UPF 50
- Claimed Weight
- [size 4] 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [buttons and zippers] limited 1 year
- mountain biking
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 8, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
These run very small! I would size up 1 or 2 sizes!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help