Why We Like The POWRLINK Single-Sided Power Meter Pedals
Wahoo's POWRLINK Single-Sided Power Meter Pedals are designed to get a feel of what it's like to experience true performance. We're able to improve our ride with each pedal stroke and even get insight into our power distribution. This data is invaluable to those of us who are looking to enhance our ride and build on our training. With these pedals, Wahoo provides accurate power within a range of temperatures so we can focus up on our ride and let the data pour in on its own. And, by adding each pedal's power output together, we get our total power with accuracy within 1% so we can get the most out of every training session. They're built on the cutting-edge Speedplay pedal platform, which gives us dual-sided entry, 3 axis adjustability, cleat customization, and sealed bearings.
- Single-sided power meter pedals for collecting that sweet, sweet data
- Total Power is calculated by adding each pedal's power output together
- Lasting power and rechargeable battery with up to 75+ hours of life
- Provides accurate power within a range of temperatures
- Automatic calibration allows us to focus on our ride
- Left-right balance provides insight into our power distribution
- Built on the cutting-edge Speedplay pedal platform
- Item #WHAC024
- [body] Grivory GV-6H, TPU, Metal, [spindle] stainless steel
- 0° - 15° adjustable
- standard tension (included)
- Entry / Release
- 0° - 7.5° adjustable
- Spindle Diameter
- 2 pedals
- 3.9 x 2in
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 250g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov