Corsa Speed G2.0 Tire
If you're seeking the world's fastest sew-up tire, look no further than the Corsa Speed G2.0 Tire from Vittoria. It's a race-day specific tire designed for one thing, all out speed. Anytime you're chasing a PR, KOM, or a state title, you'd be doing yourself a favor by gluing up a set of these tires. It uses its proprietary thin, grippy, and durable Graphene G+ ISOtech compound sitting atop that legendary, ultralight 320TPI Corespun-T casing, resulting in a tire that has staggering low rolling resistance, incredible suppleness, and outstanding all-weather grip. Vittoria claims that the addition of Graphene results in a 40% reduction in rolling resistance over compounds without Graphene. It's the go-to tire chosen by Vittoria sponsored teams during time trial use and has proven itself with podium placings at the Giro, Tour, and Vuelta. The tires are available in 23 and 25mm width and in Black or Gumwall/Black.
- Lightweight tubulars for race-day performance
- Graphene G+ Isotech compound reduces rolling resistance
- Tubular construction glues on to tubular rims for lightweight performance
- Corespun T casing is ultra-supple
- Lightweight casing and thin tread equates to faster speeds
- Tire of choice for TT events by sponsored pros