Organic Maple Waffles
It's a match made in cycling heaven: Flandrian waffle rides, Dutch stroopwafel pedigree, and… maple syrup. We didn't see the connection at first, either, but that's why the flannel-clad visionaries at Vermont's Un Tapped are earning their buffalo check with the Organic Maple Waffles. They're flavored with real maple syrup and maple sugar, solving the age-old cycling dilemma of how to eat a sticky substance on rides without getting it all over the hoods. We recommend heating and eating on the rim of a cup of coffee or the rivet of a saddle.
- Pocket-sized waffle for riding or snacking
- Flavored with Vermont maple syrup and sugar
- Best served warm, whether from a coffee or your jersey pocket
- Coffee waffle flavored with real coffee for that added kick
- All flavors contain gluten
- Contains 16 individually wrapped waffles
- Item #UNT000O
- Servings Per Container
- wheat, soy
- Recommended Use
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 6, 2021
The maple flavor is delicious. Easy to pack, easy to consume, easy to digest. Great energy for on the go!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help