Electronic Torque Wrench
Modern bikes now come with a bevy of lightweight components that have precise torque requirements for proper installation. Take the guesswork out of the equation with the Electronic Torque Wrench from Unior. Available in two sizes and torque ranges, this wrench is precise and very easy to use.
The smaller version features a 1/4in square drive and has a torque range between 1-20Nm that’s ideal for cockpit parts while the larger version uses a 1/2in square drive and registers between 4.2 – 85Nm that's better suited for drivetrain components. Both models feature an anti-slip handle and allow for readings in Nm, in-lb, ft-lb, and kg-cm.
It's easy to set your target torque with the digital readout and the wrench provides an audible and visual warning with a buzzer and 2 LED lights. A green light appears when you hit 95% of your target value and a red light accompanied by a buzzer happens at 100%. The wrenches are powered by a AAA battery, not included.
- Electronic torque wrench specially designed for work on bikes
- Smaller version features a 1/4in drive and registers between 1-20Nm
- Larger version uses a 1/2in drive and reads between 4.2-85Nm
- Antislip handle is comfortable while using
- Easy to set target torque and features a buzzer and LED warning
- Allows for unit selections in Nm, in-lb, ft-lb, and kg-cm
- Uses one AAA battery, not included
- auto power off after 5 min
- Item #UNR0028
- Claimed Weight
- [1-20Nm] 8.8oz (250g), [4.2-85Nm] 1lb 2.9oz (535g)
- Recommended Use
- wrenching on bikes
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov