When creating the Descendant Stem, TruVatic set out to create a stem that could withstand the toughest trails and the burliest enduro runs without also breaking the bank. Machined from light yet strong 3D forged 7075 aluminum and featuring a pressure-dispersing four-bolt front plate, this stem is a solid addition to inspire confidence in your cockpit. A standard two-bolt steerer clamp holds the Descendant in place, and eye-catching graphics add flair to any ride.
- Designed to withstand trail and enduro abuse
- Lightweight and strong aluminum construction
- Four-bolt front plate reduces pressure points on handlebar
- Item #TRU000Y
- 7075 aluminum, [bolts] steel
- 40mm, 50mm, 60mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- 4-bolt face plate
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail, mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help