Why We Like The Skyline Short
When you're out for a solo expedition searching for far-off ridgelines, make sure you take the Troy Lee Skyline Shorts along for the ride. Crafted from Coolmax polyester with just a touch of lycra, the Skyline shorts are designed to move with you while you chase down the sun for one last mile of singletrack before setting up camp for the night. They come equipped with their own removable liner short with a supportive TMF pad that cushions your sit bones for long miles on the trail, but can be swapped out easily for another liner if you're on a multi-day excursion.
- Take on any trail with TLD's most popular riding short
- Coolmax polyester wicks away sweat and breathes
- Lycra gives shorts 4-way stretch for mobility
- TMF padded liner cushions sit bones and breathes
- New micro-waffle backing is extra comfortable against skin
- Stay dry in light showers with DWR treatment
- Zippered pockets give you a spot to stash essentials
- Reflective logos help with visibility if your ride takes you to road
- Item #TLDY0A4
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 95% Coolmax polyester, 5% Lycra
- Removable Liner
- AIR COMP liner
- TMF 4-hour
- 2 zippered hand
- hook-and-loop adjusters, silicone waistband grip, snap closure
- Claimed Weight
- [size 32] 13.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
3 based on 6 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.