Shake off storms and stream crossings.
You've waited through winter's seemingly endless barrage of snowstorms and sub-freezing temperatures just to get back on your mountain bike, so don't let a little standing water from recent snowmelt or springtime showers keep you inside. Suit up for the wettest riding conditions of the year while you're wearing the Troy Lee Designs Men's Resist Short. As its name implies, the Resist Short shakes off passing showers, stream crossings, and dewy droplets from overhanging vegetation with its Teflon-coated fabric.
The same technology used on non-stick cookware, Teflon proves an impenetrable fortress from outside moisture, as backed by the fabric's 20k/10k waterproof, breathability rating. This means you'll remain pleasantly protected from the wet and damp, but without sweating profusely underneath, as your built-up perspiration can still readily escape. And for even greater breathability on those long climbs, unzip the front pockets to release excess warmth and perspiration, as both pockets have a mesh lining for cooling airflow.
- Waterproof riding shorts for the wettest months of the year
- Teflon-coated fabric beads off rain showers and splashes
- Fabric boasts 20k/10k waterproof, breathability rating
- Zippered front pockets double as heat-dispersing vents
- Zippered rear pocket provides additional trail storage
- All pockets have waterproof zippers to keep goods dry
- Built-in belt ensures a secure, non-slip fit
- Relaxed fit for fluid movement and pedaling