Kids are happiest when they're comfortable, and the Troy Lee Designs Kids' Air Gloves are made to keep them smiling through warm days on the trail. Panels of lightweight and stretchy spandex protect their hands and dry fast to prevent overly sweaty discomfort, while a hook-and-loop cuff keeps debris where it belongs and a double-layer Clarino synthetic leather palm provides lightweight cushioning and breathability. Troy Lee adds a silicone print on the palm and first two fingers, improving grip on the bars and making sure little rippers can always get purchase on the brakes and shifters.
- Breathable, light gloves for summer bike adventures
- Lightweight fabrics wick moisture and dry quickly
- Clarino palm is durable and grippy on the bars
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure secures the fit easily
- Item #TLDY097
- 45% synthetic, 38% polyester, 9% polyamide, 5% PVC, 3% elastane
- hook-and-loop strap
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help