Why We Like The Topeak Torq Stick Pro
The Topeak Torq Stick Pro kit helps keep the tools we need for general bike maintenance organized and easy to find. Each kit includes a torque wrench with an adjustable preset range of 2–10Nm or 4–40Nm respectively, a magnetic bit holder, fingertip bit holder, and a range of 30mm long bits long enough to reach various bolt locations. The included storage box keeps everything neat for fast access to the tools we need.
- Torq tool kit for all-around bike maintenance
- Allen and Torx bits included for nearly universal compatibility
- Both kits include torque wrench, speed sleeve, finger bit, and storage box
- 4–20Nm kit with additional ratchet tool
- +/- 4% tolerance good for up to 5000 cycles
- Item #TOPB06U
- [torque wrench] hardened steel, aluminum, engineering-grade polymer, [bits] S2 hardened steel, [ratchet] chrome-vanadium steel
- Sockets Included
- [2–10Nm] (Allen bits) 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, (Torx bits) T15, T20, T25, T30, [4–20 Nm] (Allen bits) 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, (Torx bits) T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30
- Ratchet Included
- [2–10Nm] no, [4–20Nm] 1 ratchet tool
- Other Tools
- 1 torque wrench, 1 Speed Sleeve, 1 finger bit
- bike maintenance
- storage box
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help