BackLoader Seat Bag
The rides get longer, stretching from morning to dusk. Then you're starting before the sun to ride well past when the gas stations close. Soon enough, you're planning for a multi-day trip, with everything you need aboard your bike. The BackLoader Seat Bag provides ample storage for your sleep kit, layers, extra food, you name it, to be able to ride a balanced load on a multi-surface adventure.
The BackLoader is available in 6L, 10L, and 26L versions to suit the length and terrain of your intended trip and what you'll need to carry on the road. Should the size of your load vary during the adventure, side and top compression straps make it easy to cinch down the pack, so the bag stays firmly in place without swaying too much side to side. A top shock cord stores extra groceries or layers after that snack stop and cinches down to secure over the gravel roads after the turn. Topeak designed the BackLoader's main panels to be water-resistant, and include a waterproof stuff sack, which nests inside to make a waterproof bastion for your supplies during that unexpected rainstorm. For added visibility, a rear light can attach easily to the back of the bag to make sure you're seen and safe.
- Universal seat pack for your bikepacking adventures
- Ample storage space can be cinched down when not utilized
- Upper shock cord stashes extra layers or supplies
- Safety light clip keeps rear light in prime position for visibility
- Several capacity options for your trip's length and terrain
- Internal waterproof dry bag protects contents from rain and road spray