Why We Like The Indie Skort
We're bending the "rules" and riding in the Indie Skort because it feels free and comfortable with all the right kinds of coverage. It's constructed from a combination of performance fabrics that leave us cool and dry, even if we're working hard on the bike, and a supportive waist and inner short with Italian-crafted chamois. The skirt shape is contoured in the front and flowy in the rear to avoid saddle interference, and there's even a pocket on the liner short for a bit of open real estate.
- We're trying something new and pedaling out in the Indie Skort
- 2.25in elastic waist and a higher rise is comfortable and flattering
- Raw-cut hem, contoured front, and free back for saddle comfort
- Envelope pocket on liner leg secures a smartphone safely
- Italian-crafted chamois can handle a lengthy ride
- Item #TRYF028
- 76% nylon, 24% spandex
- [liner inseam] 5.5in
- 2.25in elastic
- envelope on liner leg
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.