Why We Like The Hi-Rise Holster Short
When it comes to cycling shorts, high-rise waists can be a life saver. They save you from awkward bunching, fabric rolling, and dreaded gaps between your jersey and shorts, so reach for the Terry Bicycles Hi-Rise Holster Short next time you're kitting up, and ride with fuss-free comfort. In addition to the wide, high-rise waist, these shorts are engineered with deep, perforated pockets on both sides, offering quick and easy storage of phones and gadgets on the ride. They're cut with a 6-panel fit, and moderate compression to offer your muscles support through the miles, while a two-inch fabric leg band secures the fit in place without riding up or creating the dreaded sausage-casing effect. To cushion your sit bones on the long haul, Terry equips the Hi-Rise Holster with a Flex Air Italian Chamois that takes the sting out of chattery roads, and moves with you thanks to its stretchy elastic interface.
- High-rise cycling shorts deliver superior comfort and style
- Compressive design for riding with a close-to-body feel
- Stretchy synthetic fabrics reduce bunching in the saddle
- Six-panel fit minimizes chafing for optimal comfort
- Flex Air chamois absorbs bumps and shocks from the road
- Mesh hip pockets store your favorite riding essentials