Chill 7in Short
There's little debate in the bike industry that bulky seams just don't take the cake, but it seems like it's been taking a while for the raw-hem trend to make waves in women's cycling gear. Fortunately our allies at Terry Bicycles are here to update our kits with sleek, seamless hems that clean up our getups with crisp lines and superior tech in the Chill 7in Short. These shorts bring new technology to the table to keep you comfortable while you ride, with lightly compressive materials, and 4-panel construction that contours to your body to support you, whether you're going for a casual jaunt around the neighborhood, or pushing for a PR up a steep canyon climb. The Chill shorts are finished off with Terry's Italian crafted Flex Air Lite chamois that uses an elastic interface to enable comfortable range of motion, while multi-density padding takes the sting out of rough road vibrations. The pad is perforated to boost breathability, so you can stay fresh from the start of your ride, to mile 100.
- Drop the seams for these sleek raw-edge shorts
- 7-inch inseam offer just the right coverage
- Raw-edge hem prevents bulging and pinching
- Keep your hem locked in place with silicone beads
- Flex Air Lite chamois cushions your sit bones
- 4-panel construction contours to your body
- Fabric breathes and stretches with you
- Item #TRY004I
- 73% nylon, 20% spandex, 7% silicone
- Flex Air Lite
- Leg Gripper
- silicone bead
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help