Flattering for the long haul.
An ever-popular staple in Terry Bicycle's line, the Women's Bella 6in Short is not only extremely flattering in fit, but it's also insanely comfortable across long distances with its curvy, flat-stitched panels conforming to your every move. This particular version is a bit shorter than the standard Bella with its 6-inch inseam, making it a great choice for shorter riders or those seeking slightly higher tan lines.
Meryl nylon is blended with a substantial dose of spandex for compressive support when you're pushing yourself at a rapid cadence. This fabric not only stabilizes key muscle groups, but it also wicks moisture for an utterly cool, dry feel in warm conditions. The Bella's wide, elastic-free waistline stabilizes it without the uncomfortable pinching you've become accustomed to with other shorts.
Encouraging comfort across long distances, the Flex Air chamois absorbs jarring vibration from fatiguing your riding efforts. This Italian-made chamois is seamlessly molded to prevent irritation, with four-way stretch conforming to your every contour. Additionally, this chamois benefits from breathable perforations, which keep perspiration build-up to a minimum.
- Flattering support across long distances
- Shorter 6-inch inseam creates higher tan lines
- Meryl nylon with spandex for compressive support
- Contoured waist for a stable fit without pinching
- Italian-made chamois of four-way stretch material
- Chamois perforations increase airflow
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.