Bucking the status quo.
Who says a remarkably lightweight, cool-wearing trail lid can't be tough-as-nails when you suffer a nasty spill on the trail? Well, Sweet Protection is here to tell your noggin it can remain comfortably situated and reliably protected while pedaling up long fire roads and plunging down with reckless abandon, at lease when it's wearing the Dissenter MIPS Helmet.
The Dissenter MIPS packs a lightweight, well-ventilated design courtesy of its In-Mold construction and it's upgraded with MIPS to dissipate rotational forces, should you take a terrible tumble from your beloved bike on the trail. This technology is comprised of a low-friction liner that rotates independently around your head in the event of a crash, thereby lessening forces transferred through this lightweight trail helmet.
Besides the upgraded MIPS technology, the Dissenter MIPS dials in a secure, ultra-comfortable fit with Sweet Protection's Occigrip retention dial located along the backside of the helmet. Soft silicone pads prevent painful hot spots from sidelining your trail ride, especially when it's cranked down tightly to avoid bobbling at high speeds. Additionally, you'll find a shatter-resistant visor that does a great job of shielding your face from trailside brush and harsh sunlight.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated helmet for trail riders
- In-Mold construction keeps it lightweight and rugged
- MIPS dissipates rotational forces from angled impacts
- Occigrip retention system with micro-adjustable dial
- Shatter-resistant visor blocks sunlight and vegetation
- Intake and exhaust vents for cool-wearing comfort
- Soft silicone pads alleviate wearing discomfort