Why We Like The Sweet Protection Bushwhacker 2VI MIPS Helmet
Built for high-speed, adventurous mountain bikers, the Sweet Protection Bushwhacker 2VI MIPS Helmet provides the protection and confidence needed to crush any trail in our way. Sweet Protection's 2vi Technology uses a 4-piece shell construction for superior impact protection, and they take it even further by adding MIPS Air technology to help reduce rotational forces. To ensure we have the perfect fit, we easily adjust the integrated 360 Occigrip Fit System and the magnetic Fidlock buckle.
- Built for impact protection during high-speed mountain biking
- 2vi and MIPS Air technology help protect in the event of a crash
- 360 Occigrip Fit System and Fidlock buckle ensure a secure fit
- Adjustable visor blocks the sun and stores goggles when not in use
- STACC ventilation helps keep your superficial temporal arteries cool
- Item #SETF09I
- ⚠️ WARNING
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Shell Material
- ariable elasticity injection molded shell, multi-density EPS
- Impact Management
- MIPS Air
- Fit Adjustment
- 360 Occigrip Fit System, Fidlock buckle system
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [medium/large] 430g
- cross-country, enduro, downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 8, 2023
My new favorite Lid
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just got my Bushwhacker and the initial impression after a ride is that this helmet is phenomenal. One of the first things I noticed was how detailed the styling is. No doubt one of the best looking half-shells on the market. Incredible airflow with this helmet and just superb fit overall. Color selection is awesome - I personally went with the Woodland and it looks even better in person. Only thing holding this back from 5 stars is the visor - wish it had one setting lower, but the construction and adjustment system of the visor is high quality. This helmet really has all the latest tech fit into one helmet. Highly recommend this helmet if you are in the market for a new lid.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help