Arbitrator MIPS Helmet
So you've finally made it out on the mountain bike trip of a lifetime, ripping hot laps at the bike park one day and then heading out on an epic trail ride in the mountains the next. With the Sweet Protection Arbitrator MIPS Helmet you only need one helmet for all your riding adventures thanks to a removable chin bar that converts the helmet from a downhill-certified full face into a lightweight and breathable open face trail helmet.
Whether you're using the helmet in full-face downhill mode or open-face trail mode, the Arbitrator MIPS uses two different retention systems to ensure a proper fit for each. The helmet is well-ventilated with large intake and exhaust ports as well as a Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel that cools the temporal artery without sacrificing protection for your temples. The 4-piece shell is constructed from a mix of carbon fiber and polycarbonate for an impressive strength-to-weight ratio, and features an EPS liner to cushion the force of high- and low-speed impacts. The helmet also features a MIPS rotational impact protection system to mitigate the harmful effects of rotational and shearing forces that can happen in certain types of crashes.
- DH-certified full face that converts to a lightweight trail helmet
- Removable chin bar lets you switch between downhill and trail modes
- 4-piece carbon and PC shell is both lightweight and strong
- ZYTEL internal frame increases the impact resistance
- MIPS technology mitigates harmful rotational impact force
- STACC ventilation actively cools the temporal artery
- Occigrip turndial makes it easy to find the ideal fit
- Adjustable visor, washable moisture-wicking comfort pads