All those mid-winter dreams of soaring temperatures and sunshine have become reality, and are quickly surpassed as the temperatures climb well past comfortable and push to the edge of searing. While some hide in air conditioned comfort, you're heading out the door with cool confidence in Sugoi's Men's RS Climber's Jersey. Billed as the company's lightest jersey ever and weighing in at a paltry claimed 100 grams, this jersey's highly breathable fabric dries quickly so you'll stay cool and collected through mid-summer rides and high intensity climbs.
- A lightweight jersey for the warmest weather
- Light, meshy fabrics breathes easily and dry quickly
- Full-length zipper adds extra ventilarion
- Three rear pockets stow snacks and essentials
- Streamlined fit minimizes excess fabric without constricting
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.