Getting excited about training through the fall as the temperatures drop is a lot easier if you have a few pieces of bright cool-weather kit to inspire you to leave the warmth of the house. Sugoi's sunny Women's Long-Sleeve Evolution Jersey aims to be that energizing piece of kit. Sugoi uses its thermal FinoTherm fabric to construct the Evolution, trusting the fabric's brushed fleece interior to establish a layer of lofted warmth next to your skin when you first step outside into the cold, as well as its ability to transfer moisture away from your skin when you start to sweat. A full-length zipper gives you the option to add further ventilation, while three rear pockets safely stash your pre-Halloween candy, smartphone, and post-ride coffee cash. In anticipation of fall's shorter days, Sugoi also adds its Zap reflectivity across the three rear pockets, which remains the same color as the jersey until light hits it in the dark. Once it does, this luminous material is nearly impossible for motorists and other road users to miss.
- Thermal jersey brightens up rides in the cold
- Regular fit doesn't cling and accommodates a baselayer
- Breathable fabric insulates while wicking moisture
- Highly reflective rear panel keeps you safely visible
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.