12 Sport Balance Bike
When many of us learned to ride a bike we started out with training wheels until our parents made the risky commitment of removing the training wheels and pushing us off, nervously hoping that we didn't hit a fence or parked car. These days kids have it easy, because you can start them off right with the Strider 12 Sport. With a Strider kick bike, you can watch your child go from sitting and walking, to sitting and striding, to full blown riding. It's revolutionized the way kids learn to ride, providing a safer and more gradual progression that naturally teaches them how to balance a bike. And the best part is you can start them off even younger, as the 12-inch wheels are perfect for toddlers, and you can adjust the seat and handlebar height to fit them properly as they grow.
Strider makes three different versions of 12in-wheeled balance bikes, with the Sport model sitting smack dab in the middle and serving as their best all-around model. While it lacks the ultra-lightweight aluminum frame of the Strider 12 Pro, it does offer several important features over the entry-level 12 Classic, such as performance footrests, no-tool assembly with easy-adjust clamps, and two sizes of seatposts that let's you adapt the bike to fit your child as they grow.
- A balance bike that helps your toddler learn to ride
- Teaches them to balance using a safer, more gradual progression
- Adjustable seatpost and handlebar height adapts the fit as they grow
- Performance footrests encourage coasting as confidence increases
- Convenient tool-free assembly and easy-adjust clamps
- Tough, reliable steel frame can handle being thrown around
- Sealed bearing wheels and flat-free foam tires require no maintenance
- Ideal for kids ranging from 18 months to 5 years old
- Item #STDA00U
- Frame Material
- steel handlebar with safety pad, adjustable height 18 - 22in
- mini grips
- ergonomic padded seat
- adjustable height 11 - 19in, includes standard and x-large seatposts
- ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings
- sealed cartridge bearings
- flat-free foam rubber tires
- Tire Size
- built-in footrests
- Claimed Weight
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.