Shimano GRX RX810 L Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm
Gravel riding takes us to some incredible places and roads, and that doesn’t mean our training takes a back seat. If like us, you've recently swapped over to a GRX drivetrain, the Stages Shimano GRX RX810 Power Meter ensures you can get all of the data you need to keep training on track, without the wince-inducing price tag. It collects data with its easy to install left-leg power meter to deliver tangible information and reliable numbers to improve your ride, and overall fitness.
The key behind this crank arm is the little power meter pod affixed to its inner face, which takes what originally was a standard Shimano GRX RX810 crank arm to the next level and adds the ability to gather pinpoint power data to better measure your ride. It utilizes a blend of strain gauges and an accelerometer to gather position and force data 64 times per second and deliver power readings with a claimed +/- 1.5% accuracy, half a percent more accurate than previous models, and right in line with what we'd expect from any quality power meter.
For the gram counters out there, the Stages meter adds a minuscule 15 grams to the crank arm, which is a tiny concession to gain the massive data tracking and training specificity having a power meter affords. This crank runs off of a coin cell battery, offering up to 200-hours of battery life. Since the meter sits externally on the crank it's easy to swap mid-season without tools. The meter itself is well-encased, earning an IPX7 waterproof rating to give you peace of mind if a storm breaks out on race day. When stormy weather rolls in, or the changing seasons cause the temperature to fluctuate, you'll be happy to find that the power meter has active temperature compensation to continually calibrate to the dropping and rising mercury on your ride, continuing to provide you with accurate data.
- Up your training results with a left crank power meter
- Measures power with +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Active Temperature Compensation maintains accuracy
- Internal accelerometer measures cadence
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
- Communicates via Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ wireless protocols
- Compatible only with Shimano GRX RX810 series crankarm
- Pairs with Stages Power App for firmware updates and zero resets
- Stages Cycling brings power data into an affordable price range