Dash Speed Sensor
Rolling with a computer can provide valuable data on routes, elevations, and your progress, but without a proper speed sensor its hard to really get a grasp on just how much faster you're getting. Strap the Stages Dash Speed Sensor to your hub for a boost in data, easily transmitting your speed to your head unit, so you can work on getting faster in a nick of time. The sensor itself isn't much larger than a quarter, and weighs in at only 8-grams, so it won't put a damper on your weight savings. It secures to your hub with included mounting hardware and can be removed and swapped to another bike quickly for ease of use. It transmits data over Bluetooth, quickly sending data to your head unit, or smart phone, and uses a Coincel battery that lasts for 600-hours of ride time.
- Get the most from your ride with this compact speed sensor
- Bluetooth signal transmits data to head unit or smartphone
- Compact size doesn't add bulk to your ride at just 8g
- Secures to your hub quickly with included mounting hardware
- Coincell battery provides sensor with 600-hours of run time
- Blue LED indications connection, and low battery
- IPX7 waterproof rating holds up to showers and storms
- Item #SGC000D
- Battery Life
- Low Battery Indicator
- blue LED
- Mount Type
- speed sensor, mounting hardware
- Claimed Weight
- 0.3oz (8g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help