Why We Like The SRAM XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission Rear Derailleur
The new SRAM XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission Rear Derailleur changes how we think about the connection between our cassette and derailleur. This T-Type derailleur mounts directly to our bike's rear axle and contacts the cassette directly for seemless and precise shifting performance on race day. Built specifically for high-stakes XC racing, this derailleur features a carbon cage and a Magic Wheel that keeps the pulley wheel spinning even when a stick gets lodged inside.
- Ultralight AXS rear derailleur for SRAM Transmission systems
- Lightweight carbon fiber design is strong and keeps weight down
- AXS system provides instantaneous shifting at the press of a button
- Hangerless interface shaves grams and mounts directly to the axle
- Magic Wheel and Overload Clutch help manage chain tension for a smooth ride
- Item #SRMD172
- [cage] carbon
- SRAM Transmission XX SL Eagle shifter and cassette, AXS batteries (sold separately)
- Claimed Weight
- [including battery] 15.5oz (440g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov