X01 Eagle 12-Speed Single Click Trigger Shifter
E-Mountain bikes represent a new wave of cycling experience and new-found confidence for riders who have been limited from exploring trail systems that require that little extra oomph to ride. But they also cause complications and wear to chains when shifting multiple cogs in one go, so SRAM offers the X01 Eagle 12-Speed Single Click Trigger Shifter. Working smartly to control premature wear and tear on the chain from the heavily powered e-bikes, SRAM limits the shifts to one cog at a time, instead of multiple. Multiple shifts in one throw wear the chain down and place it under unneeded strain. In other words, the shifter makes each shift count and reduces risking a broken chain.
Working with the Eagle 12-speed system shows SRAM's intent to promote this wave of tech for its most elite drivetrains, and SRAM includes integration with its MatchMaker X clamp to promote a clean and clutter-free bar. X-Actuation boosts shifting crispness and accuracy so that when you feel an up or downshift is coming, you can focus firmly on the performance knowing the shifter will engage that critical gear selection. And Zero Loss technology keeps the shift cable under constant engagement so that when you shift, there is zero lag …it's immediate.
- E-MTB optimized trigger shifter for X01 12-speed drivetrains
- Reduces excessive chain wear and limits chain breaking from multiple shifts
- X-Actuation maintains accurate and sharp shifting up and down the cassette
- Zero Loss technology to maintain complete cable tension
- MatchMaker X integration for a fresh and clean bar setup