Why We Like The SRAM X0 Eagle AXS Transmission Powermeter Crankset - Boost
The new SRAM X0 Eagle AXS Transmission Powermeter Crankset brings us an aluminum crankarm and a durable aluminum 32T chainring to provide unmatched performance on the trails. It measures left-side power with +/- 3% accuracy using SRAM's "DUB-PWR", a unique design that houses the reliable Quarq power measurement directly inside the DUB crank spindle. This lightweight crankset boasts a superior battery life of up to 400 hours and is compatible with the Flight Attendant system to provide total connectivity between AXS-enabled components.
- A 12-speed power meter crankset for X0 Eagle AXS Transmission
- DUB-PWR integrates power technology inside the DUB crank spindle
- Features an aluminum crank arm with a 32T aluminum chainring
- Left side power delivers a +/- 3% accuracy
- Boasts a long battery life of 400+ hours with a replaceable AAA battery
- Direct Mount bolt circle diameter with a 55mm chainline
- Waterproof design features IPX7 rating to 1m for 30 minutes
- Compatible with SRAM's Flight Attendant
- Item #SRMD16K
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Direct Mount (DM)
- BB Type
- power meter
- Compatible Components
- All SRAM MTB WIDE DUB BBs, Flight Attendant
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov