X-Sync 2 Steel Direct Mount Chainring
The renowned chain retention and shifting performance of the SRAM X-Sync 2 chainring is now available in a cost-conscious version made of steel. The X-Sync 2 Steel Direct Mount Chainring gives you the same quiet operation, reduced friction, proficient mud shedding, and long wear life as the aluminum version, but at a fraction of the cost. Yes, there is a weight penalty, but this steel version is actually more durable than its aluminum counterpart. It fits SRAM direct-mount mountain cranksets and is compatible with Eagle 12-speed mountain drivetrains, as well as earlier SRAM 11-speed mountain drivetrains. This chainring has a 6mm offset for non-Boost chainlines (QR and 12x142mm rear spacing).
- X-Sync 2 direct-mount chainring for SRAM 1x mountain drivetrains
- Steel construction reduces cost yet improves durability
- Tooth profile has excellent chain retention and quiet operation
- 6mm offset is for non-Boost chainlines
- Item #SRM00E5
- Number of Rings
- 30t, 32t, 34t
- direct mount
- Compatible Components
- SRAM & TruVativ direct-mount mountain cranksets, SRAM Eagle 12-speed drivetrains, SRAM 11-speed mountain drivetrains
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 21, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
This is a solid chainring. Not super expensive and is super durable. Might add a few grams, but I love how tough it is. Long lasting and my go to every time I need a chainring.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help