Why We Like The Rival AXS left Arm Power Meter
SRAM's Rival AXS left Arm Power Meter offers reliability and accuracy, packaged in a sophisticated design. The most discerning of road cyclists can take advantage of the long, 400-plus-hour battery life and proven Quarq reliability and accuracy to calculate total watts and delve into the minute details of tough training sessions. The smooth integration of the power meter, which is contained within the DUB spindle, makes for a design that fits more bikes than ever, and we like that it's a simple power meter upgrade option at a value. It's durable enough to stand up to the rigors of training and riding, and it weighs in at just under 40 grams heavier than a standard crankset.
- We're upping our training game with a left arm power meter
- Measures left side power to calculate total watts
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit features an integrated design
- Long, 400-plus-hour battery life to power a full season of riding
- IPX7 waterproofing to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- User-replaceable lithium AAA battery for convenience
- Proven Quarq accuracy that we can count on
- Item #SRMD14A
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- SRAM DUB Road
- Compatible Components
- All SRAM Road DUB BBs, All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs
- 2 pedal washers
- Claimed Weight
- [170mm] 12.8oz (362g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help