Red eTap AXS Rear Derailleur
SRAM's update to its latest 12-speed AXS eTap groups provide everything we hoped to see from the firm. Shifting customization and firmware updates through its impressive AXS app, exceptional chain retention thanks to its cage damper, and an improved motor and signal travel for faster shifts are just some of the hallmarks that will keep SRAM's technically advanced group, and its Red eTap AXS Rear Derailleur, at the top of the ever so hotly contested road group battle.
The rear derailleur changes extend to its Orbit silicon fluid damper chain management system providing a quiet, secure, and smooth ride even over the bumpiest terrain. Simply put, it reduces chain bounce without placing additional resistance on the derailleur’s spring when under slow or light movement so you still receive easy shifting and rear wheel removals. Its updated motor and signal provide faster and more precise shifting. Large X-SYNC pulleys with ceramic bearings provide extra efficiency and durability while riding and it's compatible with existing eTap batteries. One last thing, it uses the same cage length for 10-26, 10-28, and 10-33t cassettes so you can make changes to your gearing based on the terrain, all while using the same rear derailleur.
- SRAM's Red eTap AXS rear derailleur for 1x and 2x drivetrains
- Pairs perfectly with the new crop of all-road, gravel, and cross bikes
- Wireless connection is unique to each individual pairing
- Shifts multiple cogs with one lever throw
- Rechargeable derailleur battery affords 60 hours of runtime
- AXS integration allows for customization and firmware updates
- Orbit rear derailleur damper better, retains the chain, and is quieter
- Battery not included