Why We Like The SRAM Level Silver Stealth Disc Brake - 2-Piston
Ready to take on the toughest cross-country rides we can find, the new 2-piston SRAM Level Silver Stealth Disc Brake delivers powerful braking in a new sleek package. The Stealth lever body is engineered to bring the brake hose closer to the bars for a clean, fast-looking cockpit, while the forged aluminum caliper shaves weight without sacrificing braking power.
- Lightweight 2-piston brake for cross-country and trail rides
- Stealth lever body design seamlessly integrates with AXS components
- Tool-free reach adjustment accommodates all sorts of hand sizes
- Lever Pivot Bearing design ensures fatigue-free lever actuation
- Bleeding Edge bleed port allows for easy, at-home maintenance
- Item #SRMD17H
- Lever Adjustability
- 2-piston, forged aluminum
- Mount Type
- DOT 4
- MMX clamp, steel-backed organic pads, [front] 950mm hose, [rear] 2000mm hose
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.7oz (531g)
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov