Why We Like The SRAM Force eTap AXS Front Derailleur
The new Force eTap AXS Front Derailleur returns with SRAM's excellent Yaw pivot design for trim-free cage operation. It rotates slightly when shifted into the small ring improving shifting while preventing chain rub, no matter what cog the chain is on out back. It also features an optimized cage profile for the new smaller, close-ratio (33/46, 35/48, and 37/50t) X-Range front chainring combinations for smooth and quick shifting. It's also completely compatible with existing eTap batteries, and gravel riders can now rejoice: its battery placement is streamlined to allow for more rear tire clearance which SRAM claims is up to 700c x 42mm.
- SRAM's Force-level front derailleur for 2x eTap excellence
- Wireless connection unique to each individual pairing
- AXS customization allows for sequential and compensation shifting
- Rechargeable battery affords 60 hours of ride time
- It clears wider tires and is designed for the X-Range rings
- Compatible with existing eTap® batteries (attery not included)
- Item #SRMD11D
- Pull Type
- Mount Type
- braze-on, clamp-high
- SRAM AXS
- Claimed Weight
- [braze-on wide] 5.5oz (156g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
July 15, 2021
Does the "wide" front derailleur work on a standard width, 25 mm tires, frame?
March 12, 2021