Why We Like The SRAM Force D2 eTap AXS Front Derailleur
The SRAM Force D2 eTap AXS Front Derailleur is a 2 x 12-speed front derailleur built to provide crisp, accurate front shifts to our standard chainline eTap AXS crank. Optimized for the 13-tooth gap between X-Range rings and loaded with Yaw technology, this option provides us with unreal performance in the area of front shifting to give us the edge we need to break PBs, take KOMs, and reach the top of the podium.
- Provides quick, accurate front shifting in standard chainline eTap AXS cranks
- Optimized for the 13-tooth gap between X-Range rings
- eTap shift logic provides intuitive shifting we can trust
- AXS connectivity provides quick and easy installation and personalization
- Yaw technology eliminates shifter trim for increased performance
- Item #SRMD18Q
- Mount Type
- 2 x 12-speed
- standard chainline eTap AXS crank, Road-Yaw chainrings
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
March 12, 2021