Why We Like The SRAM Force D2 AXS 2x Single Sided Power Meter Crankset
The SRAM Force D2 AXS 2x Single Sided Power Meter Crankset uses a DUB-PWR spindle-based unit to measure our left side power as we put the power down on our road bike. It houses Quarq’s reliable, accurate power measurement inside the Dub crank spindle for a tucked-away measurement setup, and boasts an incredible battery life of 400+ hours to keep us riding with data for a full season or more.
- A DUB-PWR spindle-based power unit for left-side power measurement
- Weighs in around only around 40g more than a standard crankset
- Features a 43/30T chainring combo for optimal gearing ratios
- The long-lasting battery life of 400+ hours keeps us riding for a full season or more
- Boasts an IPX7 waterproof rating of up to 1m for 30 minutes
- The wide chainline allows for use with bikes up to 700 x 45c / 27.5 x 2.1in
- Compatible with all SRAM Road Wide DUB bottom brackets besides Ai
- Connect with the SRAM AXS app to change controls, see battery status, and more
- Item #SRMD18S
- Powermeter Type
- all SRAM Road Wide DUB BBs except Ai
- 43/30T chainrings
- replaceable AAA lithium battery
- Operating Time
- 400+ hours
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help