Why We Like The Force AXS Upgrade Kit
SRAM recently released its 10-36 tooth Force cassette, opening up doors for successfully scrambling up steep ramps off-road or even simply having a more enjoyable and less labored time when loaded down with bikepacking gear. To accommodate the extra range, the Force AXS Upgrade Kit gets you the cassette, the new medium-length cage rear derailleur to support the 36-tooth cog, and a fresh chain because you don’t want to start off a new cassette with an old chain — and likely your 33-tooth length chain won’t fit the 36. The Force cassette is just like the 33-tooth version in that it’s designed to fit your XDR driver body, so swapping out should not be an issue. And the rear derailleur will pair with 1x and 2x drivetrains without trouble. If you have older eTap batteries, this derailleur will also support them in case you like carrying extras on longer bikepacking trips.
- Kit to upgrade to widest gear range offered in SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Includes cassette for XDR driver bodies, chain, and rear derailleur
- Compatible with 1x and 2x drivetrain options
- Designed for gravel adventurers and steep grade riding
- Batteries sold separately
- Item #SRMD130
- 1 Derailleur, 1 Cassette, 1 Chain, 1 Battery port cover, 1 B Gap adjustment tool
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.